CAREERSWe are a growing construction services firm dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients and a work environment that takes into consideration an employee’s personal goals from work/life balance to professional development. We are seeking skilled professionals who want to help build our organization – are you that person?
City Point Partners is currently seeking an experienced Office Engineer. The Office Engineer will work closely with the Resident Engineer and provide technical and administrative support to the project team. The Office Engineer ‘s duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Assisting the Resident Engineer with daily field operations
- Field site inspections and documentation of construction activities
- Coordination with clients and contractors
- Recognizing construction or engineering issues and communicating with the Resident Engineer to resolve them effectively
Project Document Coordination
- Establishing and maintaining project record files and correspondence
- Assisting with the preparation of progress meeting agendas and recording meeting minutes
- Reviewing inspector reports for accuracy and completeness
- Preparing and maintaining project records including weekly and monthly project status reports
- Tracking project schedules and budgets as directed
- Tracking and maintaining all project plans and drawings
- Assisting with the coordination of change orders, RFI’s, submittals, and business communication
- Assisting with contract claims and negotiations
- Reviewing and processing contractor’s submittal of shop and working drawings
- S. in Civil Engineering or Construction
- OSHA 10 Certification
- 5+ years’ experience in the engineering and construction industry
- Knowledge of construction management software a plus
- The ability to communicate effectively and coordinate with senior team members
Why Join City Point Partners?
We are looking for a person who will deliver high quality work to our clients in the New England area. The ideal candidate will proactively achieve timely completion of projects. This person enjoys supporting a project team and is able to take direction from senior staff. They show attention to detail in their work and want to grow their professional career in the construction industry.
City Point Partners has won the award two years in a row for “Best Places to Work” in 2016 and 2017. We offer a competitive base salary, excellent benefits package, 401 (k) plan, and bonuses. Work/ life balance is important to us, as is providing a high level of service and quality to our clients. This person needs to effectively balance both.
Tell Us About Yourself
How may we help?
Tell us a little about you needs or request a call back from one of our engineers.