CAREERSWe are a growing construction services firm dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients and a work environment that takes into consideration an employee’s personal goals from work/life balance to professional development. We are seeking skilled professionals who want to help build our organization – are you that person?
Please email your resume to Danielle Martin, our Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
City Point Partners is currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join our growing team. The Project Administrator is responsible for coordinating the administrative responsibilities of the project while supporting the Project Management team. The Project Administrator will work closely with the Project Manager and field staff to ensure day to day project tasks are completed on time and successfully. The Project Administrator’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Organize and maintain all project files and documentation in accord with the project guidelines.
- Verify documents are accurate and complete when received and submitted
- Distribute project documents to the project team, e.g.: minutes, agendas, progress reports
- Maintain project calendar, contact list and schedule project meetings when directed
- Set up and maintain project software applications and administer user accounts
- Prepare purchase orders and change orders as directed by Project Manager
- Manage RFI and submittal processes
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting
- Track contract changes and invoicing
- Interact with subcontractors as directed by project manager for contract compliance, payment management, approvals , permits, follow-up when necessary
- Verify and log subcontractor lien waivers and insurance documentation
- Coordinate project closeout procedures
Project Office Management
- Answer office phones, assist site visitors, organize mail and courier services
- Order supplies and equipment
- Work as liaison for IT equipment and services with vendors and building staff
- Ensure equipment is in place and working properly
- Associates degree or 5 years related experience
- 5+ years experience in the engineering or construction industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Procore, eBuilder or Sharepoint experience a plus
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and able to prioritize effectively
Why Join City Point Partners?
The ideal candidate will be able to build and maintain good working relationships. Needs to be well organized and take on assignments proactively. Someone who wants to be challenged and learn new techniques and methods. Is able to adapt to change well to ensure the project needs are met and the project is successful.
City Point Partners has won the award two years in a row for “Best Places to Work” in 2016 and 2017. We offer a competitive base salary, excellent benefits package, 401 (k) plan, and bonuses. Work/ life balance is important to us, as is providing a high level of service and quality to our clients. This person needs to effectively balance both.
Tell Us About Yourself
How may we help?
Tell us a little about you needs or request a call back from one of our engineers.