CAREERSWe are a growing construction services firm dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients and a work environment that takes into consideration an employee’s personal goals from work/life balance to professional development. We are seeking skilled professionals who want to help build our organization – are you that person?
Please email your resume to Danielle Martin, our Office Manager, at email@example.com
Project Controls Specialist- Report Manager
City Point Partners is currently seeking an experienced Project Controls Specialist to join our growing team. The Project Controls Specialist’s primary responsibilities are to provide project controls support and cost-analysis on budgets, contracts, and expenditures for assigned projects. The Project Controls Specialist works with project stakeholders to ensure that project delivery tasks such as commitment approvals, change requests, and payment requests are being processed to a satisfactory level.
The Project Controls Specialist also supports project management staff with the development and maintenance of project schedules and financial forecasts. The Project Controls Specialist prepares reports on capital expenditures and utilization of funding sources and provides training and technical assistance on the use of project software for the project staff as necessary.
The Project Controls Specialist plays an important role within the PM/CM team:
- Responsible for establishing and managing systems for data collection, data analysis and reporting
- Establish and implement methods for collecting, identifying and analyzing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics from both internal and external stakeholders
- Create, design and deploy all required reports for use by executive stakeholders and update project dashboard data to ensure effective and efficient reporting processes
- Work with the Program Controls Team to provide various reports to the Program Manager and the MBTA Financial Management Control Board, MassDOT Board and FTA as necessary
- Support the Program Controls Manager to perform other tasks as needed
- Develop and implement e-Builder work flows and processes to further automate reporting
- Facilitate e-Builder end user training
- BS/BA in construction management, engineering or related field
- 5+ years of project controls experience with a focus on reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with the following technologies a plus – e-Builder Business Intelligence Reporting, Tableau, SQL, PeopleSoft, Bluebeam
- Prior experience in data collection and analysis, and/or consulting
- Understanding of transportation and construction industries
- The ability to learn and apply new technologies to develop solutions
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Excellent oral and written skills
Why Join City Point Partners?
City Point Partners Project Controls team works closely with our clients to achieve their project objectives successfully. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and attention to detail. This person can successfully complete tasks with little supervision and successfully work on multiple assignments when necessary.
City Point Partners has won the award two years in a row for “Best Places to Work” in 2016 and 2017. We offer a competitive base salary, excellent benefits package, 401 (k) plan, and bonuses. Work/ life balance is important to us, as is providing a high level of service and quality to our clients. This person needs to effectively balance both.
Tell Us About Yourself
How may we help?
Tell us a little about you needs or request a call back from one of our engineers.