CAREERSWe are a growing construction services firm dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients and a work environment that takes into consideration an employee’s personal goals from work/life balance to professional development. We are seeking skilled professionals who want to help build our organization – are you that person?
Please email your resume to Danielle Martin, our Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Controls Specialist
City Point Partners is currently seeking an experienced Project Controls Specialist to join our growing team. The Project Controls Specialist’s primary responsibilities are to provide project controls support and cost-analysis on budgets, contracts, and expenditures for assigned projects. The Project Controls Specialist works with project stakeholders to ensure that project delivery tasks such as commitment approvals, change requests, and payment requests are being processed to a satisfactory level.
The Project Controls Specialist also supports project management staff with the development and maintenance of project schedules and financial forecasts. The Project Controls Specialist prepares reports on capital expenditures and utilization of funding sources and provides training and technical assistance on the use of project software for the project staff as necessary.
The Project Controls Specialist’s duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Managing project software to ensure accuracy of data and conformance to project delivery standards.
- Providing support in the development and maintenance of project schedules, financial forecasts and cash flows.
- Initiating commitment approvals for design, construction, equipment and specialty consultant services.
- Working with project team members to receive necessary information for project reports.
- Creating monthly program/project reports for project management
- Supporting vendors with the submission of change requests and payment requests.
- Responding/requesting/following up as necessary to get additional information directly from vendors/contractors.
- Preparing and managing permit documentation.
- Reviewing project correspondence for accuracy and ensuring conformance to project delivery standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in the design and construction industry or related field
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn new applications.
- Strong time-management skills, with excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and have the ability to work with all levels internally and externally.
Why Join City Point Partners?
City Point Partners Project Controls team works closely with our clients to achieve their project objectives successfully. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and attention to detail. This person can successfully complete tasks with little supervision and successfully work on multiple assignments when necessary.
City Point Partners has won the award two years in a row for “Best Places to Work” in 2016 and 2017. We offer a competitive base salary, excellent benefits package, 401 (k) plan, and bonuses. Work/ life balance is important to us, as is providing a high level of service and quality to our clients. This person needs to effectively balance both.
Tell Us About Yourself
How may we help?
Tell us a little about you needs or request a call back from one of our engineers.