JOB POSTINGOffice Engineer
We are seeking to fill a position of Document Control Specialist or Office Engineer to support a major heavy civil infrastructure project, with a project office located in Chelsea, MA.
Responsibilites of the Specialist or Engineer include overall management of project documents, maintaining records, tracking action items, and assisting project staff (consultants and client personnel) in preparing progress reports, meeting minutes, presentations and other project related documents as well as supporting the project with overall quality control with respect to established document formatting and style guidelines. This is a full-time role and this person will generally be assigned to the project office with occasional need to work from other local offices.
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements
- Available to work full-time, Monday through Friday
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in related field such as construction or program management, or engineering management.
- 3-6 years of related experience working as part of a project team on a large heavy civil infrastructure design and/or construction project
- Proficient in using and managing MS SharePoint
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Teams required including proper use of MS Word for formatted and final, polished documents and use of spreadsheets for tracking data and computations.
- Exceptional quality and proof-reading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Exceptional ability to stay organized and handle multiple action items accordingly required
Additional Beneficial Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 or similar software preferred.
- SharePoint experience in creating and administering workflows and lists in MS SharePoint
- Ability to create and manage a database in MS Access or similar.
If you are interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Leila Cahillane, LCahillane@citypointpartners.com