JOB POSTINGProject Controls Specialist - Report Manager
The Report Manager is part of the Green Line Extension (GLX) Program Management team and responsible for developing and tracking key data for internal and external clients using e-Builder Business Intelligence Reporting, MS Excel, Tableau and other tools. Oversees and ensures accurate, timely, and efficient reporting related to all core business functions.
Experience in the following e-Builder modules is desired; however, training will be provided if candidate is not familiar with e-Builder: Processes (custom Submittal Process is used for GLX), Cost, Contacts, Standard Reporting, Business Intelligence Reporting (BI), Documents, Forms.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of internal and external state and federal report deliverables. Work with the Program Controls team to provide various reports to the Program Manager and the MBTA Fiscal Management and Control Board, MassDOT Board and FTA as necessary. Manage scheduled and ad hoc reporting needs of the organization.
- Develop and update cash flows for the $2.2B GLX Program/5-year CIP.
- Report monthly on cash flow performance vs. budget.
- Execute and manage the completion of large reconciliation tasks and analytical projects.
- Establish and implement methods for collecting, identifying and analyzing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Design data visualizations.
- Responsible for the quality and completeness of data in MBTA core systems (FMIS, CMS, e-Builder) by performing and overseeing the auditing of data.
- Oversee data mining efforts and collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement improved reporting and data workflows and processes.
- Execute complex data related analytical projects to drive business decisions and efficiencies.
- Create, design and deploy all required reports for use by executive stakeholders and update project dashboard data to ensure effective and efficient reporting processes.
- Ad hoc training (cost, imports, reports, dashboards).
- Support the Deputy Program Manager, Controls, and the Program Controls Manager to perform other tasks as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Civil Engineering, Management or Business Administration or related field.
- 3-6 years of related experience: project scheduling, estimating, controls, budgeting and database management on capital projects preferred. Equivalent professional work experience accepted as well.
- Demonstrated high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years rail/transit experience preferred.
- Proficiency using e-Builder preferred but not required.
The project office is located in Somerville, MA.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are interested, please email your resume to Lisa Rookard at email@example.com.