CAREERSWe are a growing construction services firm dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients and a work environment that takes into consideration an employee’s personal goals from work/life balance to professional development. We are seeking skilled professionals who want to help build our organization – are you that person?
Please email your resume to Danielle Martin, our Office Manager, at email@example.com
We represent owners on both public and private construction projects and are looking for both seasoned and mid-level Resident Engineers with vertical construction experience.
The Resident Engineer is responsible for overall field contract management, administration, and coordination of mid to large size projects of a diverse and complex nature working as the Owner’s representative. Responsible for monitoring assigned staff to assure proper oversight of contractors activities are monitored and controlled in accordance with design specifications and contractual requirements. On-site liaison between Client, Company Personnel and Contractor in the resolution of project issues. Act as a specialist in the application of advanced concepts, principles, techniques and procedures for an assigned area of responsibility. Analyze complex construction/design problems requiring the development of new or improved techniques or procedures and consults with design engineering personnel. Represents projects at meetings and conferences.
- Review and draft responses to Contractors correspondence as required
- Implement on-site procedures to assist staff in performing their work
- Collect data to brief Client on project issues and provide possible resolutions
- Read and interpret plans
- Monitor Contractor progress and compare with reviewed Progress Schedule
- Mentor and train staff
Key qualities for this position are:
- Chapter 149 and 149a experience
- Scheduling and estimating experience
- Proven track record on successful projects
- BIM and Lean experience a plus
- Civil engineering, architectural or construction management degree
Projects located in Massachusetts and RE will spend the majority of time at a project site. Salary commensurate with experience.
Tell Us About Yourself
How may we help?
Tell us a little about you needs or request a call back from one of our engineers.